Mida, leader in the semi-rotary technology
MIDA MAQUINARIA has been developing and building machinery for聽for roll to roll printing and converting since 1993.
Mida Maquinaria is a leading company in the semi-rotary printing field.
MIDA MAQUINARIA, founded in 1993, is a leading company in the semi-rotary technology sector focused in the development and construction of machinery for roll to roll printing and converting.
Its success is due to the special effort it puts into research and development, its approach to quality, and the constant innovation it brings to its machinery.
Mida, leader in the semi-rotary technology field
Its comprehensive service includes several very interesting aspects:
- Advice, helping the customer to choose the most suitable option.
- The聽installation and commisioning in its definitive setting.
- After sales service ,repair and overhaul.
- The training of operators and staff.
- Customer care with quick and efficient technical service.
Mida Maquinaria builds:
- Semi-rotary printing presses: MO 350 wet offset and MD 280 and MD 350 letterpress.
- Silkscreen printing presses: SK 350 series
- Converting equipment combining flat and rotary modules on semi-rotary or intermittent platforms: MAC 280 and MAC 350 series
- Auxiliary equipment: Rewinders, Sheeters, Plate assembly machines.