In-line screen printing and finishing. Mida SK series.
Flat screen printing and rotary-die cutting on a single bench.
Other finishing options:
- FLAT BED: Hot-foil stamping and embossing.
- ROTARY: Flood or spot varnish, lamination with or without adhesive.
Flat silkscreen and rotary die cutting on a single bench
- Squeegee and wiper blade assembly running on rails to make sure the pressure on the screen is uniform in all printing widths.
- Speeds and pressures. Being the squeegee and wiper servomotor driven,speed and pressure are set from the touch panel.
- Separate speeds of squeegee for printing and of wiper for ink filling.
- Swivelling unit, pneumatic lifted, allows the cleaning of the screen without loss of register.
- Settings of squeegee and wiper, pressure and speed, from the touch panel without stopping printing.
- Intermittent: Only flat modules.
- Semi-rotary: Combination of flat and rotary modules on a single bench the web runs straight without intermediate loops.
Minimum web wastage during set-up
Features of Mida silkscreen printing unit
Benefits of SK series
- Flat silkscreen printing: Cheap, recyclable screens. Low-cost screen processing equipment. Many local suppliers
- Finishing tooling that is cheap and adapts to order size.
- Rotary die聽cutting in-line.
|Web width||350 mm.|
|Print width||330 mm.|
|Repeat length||330 mm.|
|Semi-rotary die cutting||325 mm x 330 mm.|
|Flat bed embossing||280 mm x 343 mm.|
|Flat bed hot foil stamping||280 mm x 343 mm.|
|BOB 350 IN LINE||聽1×800 + 1×400|