Why a semi-rotary press?
Benefits of Mida鈥檚 semi-rotary presses
Printing labels is about聽quality, price and flexibility.
From the several technologies at hand the label printer has to pick out the one that best suits his bussines.
- Rotary: Flexo, Wet offset.
- Semi-rotary: Letterpress, Offset (wet or waterless).
- Digital: Digital Offset, Ink Jet, Toner.
- The indispensable Varnishing and Die cutting will be carried out in a separate process.
In the medium and small orders segment (300 to 8,500 linear metres) Mida Maquinaria semi-rotary presses are the most profitable option.
Quality, price, flexibility
Specific features of Mida Maquinaria semi-rotary presses
Short make ready and start-up times
- Plate assembled on sleeves. Only one sleeve size.
- Assembly of plates outside the machine.
- Insertion and fastening of sleeves without tools.
- Electronic pre-register.
- Electronic pre-inking with Digital Work Flow System.
- Storage of production parameters and inking profiles of each order.
Minimum web wastage during make ready
- Reduced web path.
- Pre set Inking profiles and repeat Production parameters for orders.
- Register will be kept at variable speed.
- Plates and tools can be adapted to the size of each order.
- Low-cost tooling for in-line finish.
- Production speeds of up to 63 m/minute in semi-rotary mode.
- Production speeds of up to 40 m/minute with in-line hot stamping.
Shaftless technology, digital inking, automatic register
Seamless flow from file聽to printing
Printing and finishing in a single pass
Benefits from Mida maquinaria semi-rotary presses
- Minimum wastage.
- Tools adapted to size of order.
- Minimum idle times.
- High production speeds.
- Seamlees flow from file to press.
Competitive position in profitability for medium and small runs.